Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter 2018

Happy Easter from our family on the gravelly road to yours!



I know the blog has been very quiet lately.  But Easter means a family picture all dressed up that I wanted to share with you (we tell the kids they must smile their best before they get their Easter baskets).  While our Easter Sunday family picture tradition has little to do with the actual holiday, its a tradition my parents started when I was little and it slows up down to be in front of the camera together.  Slowing us down as we get ready to go to church to celebrate the glory and hope of the resurrection.  Something worth slowing down for in my book.

And maybe getting a little of our crazies out before we have to sit in church??

Treasuring the moments of blessing of holiday traditions together here on the gravelly road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...