Saturday, March 1, 2014

Photos and Being His Mom

I had a little extra time so I took a favorite pic from our Florida trip and added some motherhood quotes to it.  I guess I've been pondering how blessed I am to be a mom and the big responsibility it is to parent.  So take a moment to think about the hands you hold, the hands that have held you, the hearts/lives you impact, and those that have impacted you.

If you follow me on Facebook, you've already seen my favorite of these but wanted to post them here too.  (I used picmonkey.com to add the quotes quickly)  What do you think?  Is there another quote I should try?  What is your favorite {free} photo editor?




This is how I'm surviving this bitter cold here on our gravelly road... pondering motherhood and looking at photos of warmer days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...