Saturday, June 1, 2013

Farmyard, Last Day and Zoo Fun

It was a busy week and this will be a long post...

Tuesday we went to a farmyard field trip with a group of other moms and kids -
farm fun

Wednesday was my kiddo's last day of preschool for the year.  I snapped this pic of him holding this fall's first day of school picture.  I'm so glad he has another year of preschool... I'm not ready to start thinking about all day kindergarten.
Last day of school holding picture of first day of school

On his last day, his class spent most of the morning at the park with games and a fun snack.  They had such a good time.  Our family celebrated his last day with ice cream.  Then another evening during the week the preschool had an open house and playtime for the kids which included horse rides.
Last week of school fun
 
Friday we spent a wonderful day at the zoo with my parents, sister and brother-in-law.  The weather was beautiful (a bit windy but I'm not complaining) and the forecasted rain held off until we were eating supper at the restaurant, so we didn't get wet.  With the extra adults around, I had the chance to play with my camera so took a lot of pictures.  Here's some favorites...
zoo photo of sea otter
 
Intently watching zoo bird show
 
collage of zoo photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...